The success of an evening of OUTrageous Bingo relies
heavily on our wonderful volunteers. There is simply no way we could do it without them! If you are interested in being a part of the team that helps us at any part of the evening please let us know by filling out the contact form below! We would love to have you!
A lot happens before the night begins and we always need all the help we can get! If you can only come a little early to help set up, stick around after to help clean up any anything else in between we are excited to have you! Below are some of the ways you can help:
- Setup – Covering tables, setting out table numbers, distributing bingo supplies, setting up bingo equipment, setting up atrium, distributing trash/recycle bags.
- Tear Down – Cleaning up trash/recyclables, putting away bingo equipment, folding tablecloths, putting away bingo supplies.
- Greeters – Calling all smiling faces! Help players/parties find their reserved seats or help those without reservations find open seats.
- Ticket Sales Before Games- Collecting tickets and distribution cards and selling daubers.
- Special Sellers – Do you love to schmooze? Then this one is for you! As a Seller you make your way around a defined section of the room and sell any of our special games to the players. This person also makes sure the players know how we do things at OUTrageous Bingo.
- 50/50 Sellers – This person is also makes their way around the room to make sure that anyone who wants to buy into the 50/50 can get all the tickets they want!
- Runners – Don’t wear heels for this one! The runners help everyone to keep bingo moving along by collecting winning cards and retrieving the winnings for the players while the sellers and other volunteers keep selling.
To volunteer, send an email to email@example.com!